Thursday, December 6, 2012

I REMAIN IN A LAKE BLOODIED MASS GIVEN OF A GHOST'S HAND

SOUL

The sudden rush of capitulated bits tethered in spin almost as if a whirlwind; singular ' wording,' sounded as ' attachments ' some how embedded in memories of all ' lives ' lived, yet contrary to lives yet to be lived; all biding in one last cry in plead of ' that ' life. All, no most, in a ' lived ' state of constant living on going thought process with feelings, not simply reflex.

BL...

The flash of blinding light froze all ' wars ' and loosely defined, assumptions, in regards to ' human ' comprehension close to a stationary ' understanding ' so we, and I only say this in an understanding of what humility must be; certainly not a mockery of ' given ' memory, thus the ' all,' of life simply ceased, stopped, winked; a void filled to limit of another's existence.

NADDA

Nadda floated as if in meditation amongst the bits of torn flesh, internals, hair; the vastness of traveling from the molecule to what was to be a fingernail. The taste of this was only that of intensity that most of the gender were not acute in distinguishing from the self or host of life.The smell was a coldness found in many worlds, as what was steam that lined the what...I saw through her eyes in wonder as an ' eye ' slowly drifted by in a minced soup of what once was surely a ' human ' heart, amongst all the rest of ' fleshly ' debris.

Nadda's ' mind,' an expanse of nearly all known universes, not of which terminates the bearing of those which would be ' sought 'or determined the known, due imagination, which was really memory, stuttered in near halt of synapse...how? She wondered where is this ? S he swam threw the silence to the end of ' revolutions battlefield.' Threw the soldiery of discard she swam, threw the rotting blood she saw.

...INK

I saw the bag laying in waste and wondered what was in it. The markings were that of my knife. The symbol. ' Bio hazard.' I slit it open, a light mist escaped. " I have been with you always." I was thrown back in time, as I threw the stone, a shell really, to the cement. I remember the face on it, the ' arrow ' on the forehead. The ' echo ' of ages, a message delivered across time. What bag I wondered, as the memory of clear water, a running stream and the sight of flying over the stream, threw branches of trees, as if they were not there. And ' her ' voice, " I have been with you always," when I first found the fossil; the face of my father, all fathers...but something else,... elements?

BLACK STRIEBER CROSSING

The intensity of May's wonder of the sand spoke to her, " I am all angles you will know of this world...I am that which is known as Gabriel," the sparkle flashed in May's eye's, " and I am Micheal, that which is told of."

The waves continued to roar in subtle backgrounded expression. In her hands held light, suddenly May turned to her mother to say...

BLACK SWANN'S CROSSING

' Off in the distance I saw a mother and a child enjoying the day on the beach, if you could call Galveston, Tx. sand, sand. I wondered of all the things that I've seen, all the miracles and then, I looked up to see the clouds. Almost as if  one arm demanding direction and the other, ' a little more time,'...to ' press.'

As I sit here writing for and from so many muse, I am perplexed still, after all these years, with the woman that only I know her name, " What is ' to be pressed?' What is pressed? "I asked her late at night, the Federal Bureau of Investigation. " I'll make some calls." She said. In ' overlap ' the memory of a friend asking me if I wanted to make some extra money cleaning up the ' patient ' room in an abortion clinic, after school. I asked my father by asking another question ' from ' my friend, " No brother. To get paid for donating plasma is to prostitute yourself. The decision is yours." I said,..." No."

NADDA WISPERED...

BLINK


                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment