Sunday, March 3, 2013

THE VEIL:COMPOSITION OF A TEAR




THE HANDS SEEMED AS DENSE AS CLOUDS, GLOWING WHITE AS IN SPRING

I HELD THE WORLD, AS DID SHE

AS WELL; A DISTANCE OF ORIGIN FROM THE PALM TO THE ' WILL ' AND DIGITUS V MANUS

AS WELL, the placement of ' will,' a mere representation of the ' pagan ' belief system, a ' mere ' digit in explanation of measure in and of itself with one exception, that of the last digit in the ' opposition ' enabling the grasp, of this rendering of homo spain; this mold. Seven miles the distance in comparison to the palm; the arched light.

And though this bothered me, this...so far down, in my soul, as if Age, what ' they ' helped me to find...I held the Earth a quarter of the way beneath the atmospheric haze, my glowing fingers, my hands on both sides of  the globe, meeting the curvature of the Earth, above what only they see.

   
All ' your world's ' colors; the seas below, a slight understanding of your comprehension as per your ' fall ' with ' me ' and yet ' I,' ' we, they, us, them and others as messaged in hastened thought, your fall....' augmented,' as if promised in rainbow...within my mind and soul...I doubt again will I...hold. Wrote the lesser of Artists.

BLINK



  


Willie wasn't ' home.'









.



Rough draft throgh the years; where I've been.



The ' Travis Walton ' fossil.
Conception St.-El Paso, Tx. Seal Broken.

Sting ray-Arizona

Promise kept-old film.



Ender's Game-Good book.

What should be.

You figure it out.



A ' swann's song.'

All children's value.


'A new law made redundant by America.'

A friend's ' gift.'




Albq., year before I left.



WIND VARIES

Last painting shown at NM State Fair-2009-Ribbon winner.




CHURCH UNDER THE BRIGDE-Austin, Tx.

THANKSGIVING FOR HOMELESS-Austin, Tx.


Austin, Tx.-2010




Book left at shelter-winter 2013- "The life of the artist


                                               is misery and pain, well is'nt it? Barton Prince.
Pin given back to temple.


Worth of Vets.


Figure it out-Casa Vida


Don't learn this.

old apt.-got bored.


My mother I worked on for near thirty years, ' I ' only took about 10-15 mins.


Rape of Sabine Women-late 80's


El Paso, TX.

IRAQ-IPOD-2005


IRAQ-IPOD-2005


1998-'99 Albq, NM.

STAR

.

My world.

OLD FREIND

SLEEP
IRAQ-IPOD-2005


figure it out.

IRAQ-IPOD-2005

Caught another one, child raped, but ' Sally ' employee got away with it.

IRAQ-IPOD-2005

IRAQ-IPOD-2005




Sky at Casa vita- Drug dis.







Karl's friend, VIP dive where I met it.

' That Man..' of my youth. Static.





NADDA streamed the pathogen and observed...silence was the spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment