Thursday, April 4, 2013

ATAMGITS

SEVEN

I don't know ' Y,' the Ark appeared on my right ear or the three dots, upper most point on top, then in reverse, the bottom. Nor, about a week latter the eight, only to leave after yet another week, then the three dots again upper most point a top once more....then a V on the side of my face, temple.

I asked G-d why? Deep, almost beyond presence of mind;beyond a conscience recognition of the question; conscious? I asked, yet no answer, so I knew in my heart it was not ' thus.' Beyond my grasp? I fell into a ' gaze,' my pen slipped away in the distance, and the celtic cross I've had and broken only to repair, more than once, for thirty years I've had, all images upon it I have had including ' 8.'

And though I've let it fade more than once, this time the ' image,' in want, I suppose, was to be a Zing Yang. I am again lost in the ' sleep ' of this life.

BL....

" IS MY TEMPLE BUT ONLY YOUR TRASH HEAP? She asked.

I saw the the face, the head of a woman, the size of  the Earth, slowly turning until our eyes met ( only one of her's, as if I stood in my ' sleep,' to touch the pupil), her's, blazing as if the sun.

" DID YOU NOT HEAR THE SHOT HEARD AROUND THE WORLD ? PERHAPS I SHALL ACCEPT THE NEXT."

Our eyes became one, as I gazed through ' My Mother's Eye.' I felt the pounding of the Earth as I ' awoke ' to the sun.

Just a dream I thought...

...INK

NADDA turned her gaze...unknowingly, as ' felt,' her eyes encompassed Galaxies, in wait.' Which is fastest, thought or light, the ' Geometry ' surfaced, almost as if words. A question...a question now forgotten?

LURE - EL PASO, TEXAS TERRITORY - AGE UNKNOWN

ARIZONA TERRITORY - AGE UNKNOWN


No comments:

Post a Comment